How To Care For Your Silk Pillowcase?
Our A Good Night Sleep silk pillowcases are made with high-grade 6A pure 22 momme silk fabric, and the good news is that they are also machine-washable. Follow these easy steps to maintain the quality of your silk pillowcase:
- Turn your silk pillowcase inside out and zip it up.
- Place it in a delicate wash bag or an old pillowcase to protect it during the wash.
- Wash your silk pillowcase in the machine on a delicate cycle, or hand wash gently below 30°C with a mild detergent.
- Use only pH-neutral liquid detergent or regular shampoo, and avoid harsh chemicals or stain removers.
- Wash your silk pillowcase with similar colors and avoid washing it with clothing that has been washed with stain removers or bleach.
- Avoid wringing or tumbling dry your silk pillowcase. Instead, leave it to dry away from direct sunlight or place it in a dryer on a low-heat setting.
- Iron your silk pillowcase inside out on a low temperature or steam on a silk setting to remove wrinkles.
- Do not use bleach or harsh laundry powder on silk
By following these care instructions, you can ensure that your silk pillowcase or any other silk product from A Good Night Sleep will last for years to come, providing you with the ultimate in comfort and luxury.
Remember that a good night's sleep is the foundation of a healthy lifestyle and a silk pillowcase is an essential part of it.